New Cross Ogres vs Brockley Trolls

Hans Gruber: "And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Benefits of a classical education.
- Die Hard

Ian, author of this year's Telegraph Hill pantomime reveals his terrible betrayal, saying:

I thought you might like to know that the only bit where the villain got cheered in this year's performances was in this exchange...

DUKE OGRE Yes, I will be King! And when I am king of Hatcham there will be none of this nonsense about skate parks and community cafes. I have a REAL Bold Vision. I shall raise up an army. An army! And invade...Brockley! 
WIZARD TOPPING Impossible. Haven’t you read the Brockley Central blog? No one can challenge Greater Brockley! 
DUKE OGRE When I’m finished Greater Brockley will just be Lesser New Cross.